Mysoda beverage concentrates are manufactured locally. Beverage concentrates sold in Finland and other Nordic countries are manufactured in Kuopio. Beverage concentrates sold in France and elsewhere in Central Europe are manufactured in France.
All other Mysoda drink mixes manufactured in Finland are vegan except naturally sweetened and sugar-free Orange and sugar-free Pear drink mixes.
Mysoda beverage concentrates are also sold outside Finland and therefore we are not yet able to join the Finnish bottle return system. However, our intention is definitely to get a pledge on the bottles. Before this happens, empty beverage bottles should be placed in plastic recycling bins.
Mysoda has 5 naturally sweetened beverage concentrates and 8 sugar-free beverage concentrates sweetened with stevia, acesulfame k or sucralose.
- Fill the bottle with cold water up to the mark
- Attach the bottle to the appliance and carbonate the water by pressing the carbonation button 2-3 times, depending on how carbonated water you like.
- Add the Mysoda drink mix to the glass as instructed on the bottle. The recommended amount of beverage concentrate for 2.5 dl glass is 2 tablespoons of beverage concentrate
- Fill the glass with cold sparkling water
- Stir and enjoy
Mysoda drinking bottles are made of BPA-free plastic. The bottom and cap of the bottle are made of either biocomposite or aluminum, depending on the model of the drinking bottle.
The bottle should be washed by hand with warm water and hand dishwashing detergent.
Mysoda drinking bottles can’t be washed in the dishwasher.
Sodastream drinking bottles are not suitable for Mysoda sparkling water makers due to a different locking mechanism. All Mysoda drinking bottles are compatible with all Mysoda sparkling water makers.
First, make sure the CO2 cylinder is securely fastened. Do not overtighten or use tools. If the carbon dioxide cylinder in the appliance still loosens while carbonating, proceed as follows:
- Remove the top of the device by turning it counterclockwise.
- Remove the CO2 cylinder.
- Make sure that the black O-ring is properly in at the bottom of the base. Press firmly to seal with your finger.
- If after this the CO2 cylinder still loosens when carbonating, even though the CO2 cylinder is tightly screwed in place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Mysoda sparkling water makers are made in China, but the raw material of the device, UPM Formi EcoAce biocomposite, is manufactured in Finland utilising the residues of the sawmill and pulp industries.
Yes, CO2 cylinders are manufactured according to a European standard and therefore CO2 cylinders from other manufacturers are suitable for Mysoda sparkling water makers and vice versa.
Yes, Mysoda CO2 cylinders are manufactured according to a European standard and therefore Mysoda CO2 cylinders are compatible with manufacturer’s sparkling water makers.