Enjoy a fresh sparkling tea drink over the weekend. All you need is berries, sparkling water, brewed tea and some liquid sweetener such as stevia.
- Brewed tea
- Berries, for example strawberries or blueberries
- Liquid sweetener such as stevia
- Sparkling water
1. Brew your favorite tea for about two minutes longer than normal. Pour the tea to a two-liter glass container and refrigerate overnight.
2. Add ice cubes and berries or fruits of your choice to the glass
3. Carbonate water with Mysoda sparkling water maker
4. Pour the brewed tea and sparkling water into the glass
5. Sweeten to your liking for example with stevia
6. Stirr and enjoy!