Enjoy a fresh sparkling tea drink over the weekend. All you need is berries, sparkling water, brewed tea and some liquid sweetener such as stevia.
- Brewed tea
- Berries, for example strawberries or blueberries
- Liquid sweetener such as stevia
- Sparkling water
- Brew your favorite tea for about two minutes longer than normal. Pour the tea to a two-liter glass container and refrigerate overnight.
- Add ice cubes and berries or fruits of your choice to the glass
- Carbonate water with Mysoda sparkling water maker
- Pour the brewed tea and sparkling water into the glass
- Sweeten to your liking for example with stevia
- Stirr and enjoy!