The most refreshing summer drink is made of cucumber and lime! For a quick recipe, you will need cucumber, lime, sparkling water, mint leaves, and a liquid sweetener such as Stevia.
- 1 lime
- Mint leaves
- Sparkling water
- Liquid sweetener such as Stevia
1. Blend the cucumber and mint leaves in a blender. Alternatively, you can grate the cucumber and add in crushed mint leaves.
2. Stir in ¾ lime juice and add to a glass
3. Fill the glass with ice cubes
4. Carbonate cold water and pour into a glass, stir
5. Garnish with mint leaves and a slice of lime, sweeten to your liking